Visits to patients in inpatient care facilities are limited, with following exceptions
According to points I/1 and I/2 Ministry of Health:
With effect from 12 April 2021, from 00:00 pending the revocation of this emergency measure:
1. prohibit all healthcare providers from visiting patients in healthcare facilities at workplaces where acute inpatient care is provided, with the exception of:
- the presence of a third party during childbirth in the medical facility under the conditions set out in point 3,
- visits of underage patients.
- visits to patients with limited legal capacity,
- visit hospice patients and other patients with end-stage incurable disease.
2. restrict visits to patients in healthcare facilities at workplaces where long-term or follow-up inpatient care is provided, so that a visit can only be accepted provided that the person visiting the patient undergoes a POC test for the presence of SARS CoV2 virus, before the visit with a negative result; This requirement does not apply to persons who
a) at least 48 hours before the start of the visit have undergone the RT-PCR test or a POC test for SARS-CoV-2 virus antigen with a negative result and provide evidence of it.
b) have a certificate issued by the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic on vaccination against COVID-19, and at least 14 days have elapsed since the application of the second dose of vaccine in the case of a two-dose schedule according to the SPC. in the case of a single dose schedule under the SPC, at least 14 days have elapsed and the vaccinated person does not show any signs of COVID-19, or
c) have experienced COVID-19 disease and provide evidence of it within 90 days prior to the date of the visit.
a person visiting a patient who meets any of the above conditions may carry out a visit provided that he/she uses a respiratory protective device (nose, mouth) during the visit, which is a respirator or similar device (always without an exhalation valve) meeting at least all technical conditions, and requirements (for the product), including filtration efficiency of at least 94% according to relevant standards (eg FFP2, KN 95) [except for children under the age of two, who may not have a respiratory protective device, and for children between the ages of two and 15 if they have another respiratory protective device (nose, mouth) that prevents the spread of droplets], and subject to other regime measures of the provider.
The full wording of the measure could be found here (only in Czech).