The translations of changes on PES 5 are in progress.

schoolWork-agreements and self-employed


If you have lost income or lost part of it as a result of the coronavirus crisis, use one of the state compensation options. Apply for compensation if you are self-employed (OSVč) or employed on DPP / DPČ. This is a bonus of 500 crowns for each day when the establishment was closed, or your business was prevented or restricted. You can find more detailed conditions for obtaining compensation in the Compensation bonus section.

If you do business in the affected sector of culture, you, unfortunately, cannot apply for compensation.

If you are renting an establishment that you have had to close as a result of government regulations, see also COVID - Rent II section.

The Ministry also allows for the deferral of tax obligations. You can find more about deferrals in the Large Tax Liberation Package section.

If you have an acute legal problem, you can contact the free telephone consultation on this website