Rules and recommendations
In the case of a membership meeting or election of a body of a legal entity, special regime measures have been taken in the event that more than 20 persons meet in one place, they are:
- each person must wear a surgical drape or respirator of class FFP2, KN95, or N 95.
- Persons are seated so that they are seated side by side (this does not apply to members of a shared household).
Followingly at least one of the below-described conditions has to be met:
- laboratory-confirmed covid-19 disease within 180 days prior to the date of the meeting,
- administration of the covid-19 vaccine, with at least 14 days have elapsed since the last dose of the vaccine (second for two-dose vaccines, first for single-dose vaccines),
- completion of a PCR test within the last 72 hours.
From 1 July onwards, Act No. 460/2020 Coll., which regulated the use of technical means (e.g. teleconferencing) or per rollam decision-making (i.e. by mail or email), is no longer valid.