Rules and recommendations
In the case of a membership meeting or election of a body of a legal entity, special regime measures have been taken in the event that more than 20 persons meet in one place, they are:
- each person must wear a surgical drape or respirator of class FFP2, KN95 or N 95.
- persons are seated so as to maintain a distance of at least 2 meters from each other (does not apply for household members).
Followingly at least one of the below-described conditions has to be met:
passing a PCR test within the last 7 days,
- passing a POC antigen test within the last 72 hours,
- have a laboratory-confirmed history of covid-19 disease no older than 180 days,
- have at least 14 days since the second dose of the two-dose vaccine,
- at least 14 days must have elapsed since vaccination for the single-dose vaccine.
As of 1 July, Act No. 460/2020 Coll., which regulated the use of technical means (e.g. teleconferencing) or per rollam decision-making (i.e. by mail or email), is no longer valid.