From January 1st, the eligibility period for Antivirus Mode B expenditure will be suspended. The contribution for the month of December 2021 belongs to the employers if the other conditions of the program are met.
Antivirus B relieves companies that cannot function fully because they have a significant number of employees on medical leave or in quarantine, have limited inputs necessary for their activities (for example, due to a pandemic there is no component from which the company makes its product), or is due to a pandemic limited demand for the company's services or products.
Purpose/conditions for drawing:
- the employer strictly complies with the Labor Code,
- the employee must not be on notice and must not be given notice,
- applies to companies in the corporate sector, employees must be employed and must participate in sickness and pension insurance,
- the employer must pay wage compensation and pay levies.
The maximum amount of support:
The amount of the contribution from mode B is 60% of the paid wage compensation, including insurance premiums, a maximum of CZK 29,000 per month per employee.
For employees, this means that they are in obstacles and receive wage compensation:
- 100% of average earnings if there are barriers to work on the part of the employer due to the fact that the company lacks a significant proportion of employees due to quarantine or childcare regulations (30% and more) and therefore has to limit operations (Mode A applies to quarantined employees);
- 80% of average earnings while the availability of inputs (raw materials, products, services) necessary for the activity is limited;
- 60% of average earnings while the demand for services is reduced, products and other products of the company.
Applicable period: From November 1st, 2021 to February 28th, 2022, it will also be possible to use mode B.
Receipt of applications:
Until February 28th, 2022.
Method of applying
Companies that have already signed an agreement with the Labor Office of the Czech Republic (hereinafter referred to as the Labor Office of the Czech Republic) are proceeding as they were used to before. Thus, they document the Statement and again follow up on drawing support. The statement is submitted after the end of the calendar month for which the company requests. At the same time, wage compensation and mandatory contributions must first be paid.
Companies that do not have a signed agreement with ÚP ČR will fill in the application in the application (link on the banner below) and send it to ÚP ČR. There theyl will inspect it and, if necessary, request a correction or adjustment. In that case, the applicant fills in a new application in the required order. The Labor Office then decides whether it can be closed or whether it rejects the application for specific reasons. After concluding the agreement, paying wages and mandatory contributions, a monthly Statement is filled in for each scheme for which the employer requests a contribution (A, B), and this Statement was sent by the company via a data box or email with an electronic signature back to the employment office.