The October 2020 call has been closed.
We will publish a call for applications for November soon, after which the reception of applications will begin.
It is expected that the November call will allow combining the Caregiver’s allowance for self-employed with the Compensation bonus. Thus, self-employed persons will not have to choose which support is more beneficial for them, so overall they will be able to apply for higher support.
The October call:
Taking care of a family member for CZK 400 / day for the period from November 10th until November 31st, 2020.
Taking care of a family member for CZK 400 / day for the period from
Applications are accepted from November 9th until December 9th, 2020.
The program is intended for self-employed people who are looking after children up to 10 years of age, dependent children up to 26 years of age and dependent individuals on at least level 1 of dependency.
The money is intended only for the self-employed with self-employment as their main activity, therefore:
- the partners of ltd., joint-stock company, limited partnership or public company cannot apply
- the recipients of parental allowance and people living with the recipient of parental allowance in the same household cannot apply
- the recipients of the maternity cash benefit and people living with the recipient of the maternity cash benefit in the same household cannot apply
- the pension recipients (invalidity, widow's, old-age) who are self-employed as their side activity cannot apply
- nor those who pursue self-employment only as their side activity due to looking after a disabled person.
The care-giver’s allowance for the self-employed cannot be combined with the Compensation Bonus, which will be paid by the Ministry of Finance.
- Confirmation of the closure of a school or other facility will not be required, this will be required only in justified cases by a request sent to the applicant.
- You can submit your application through the MIT form at: www.mpo.cz/osetrovneosvc
- In-person submissions are not possible for hygienic reasons. Applications submitted by the data box are preferred - it will be paid out much earlier.