On February 3rd, 2022, the Ministry of Industry and Trade introduced a new direction of compensations for entrepreneurs whose activities were limited by anti-pandemic measures in the second half of last year.
Notice of the previous call
The aim of the Call is to provide financial support to ensure liquidity to entrepreneurs whose sales have fallen sharply as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic or the fight against it. The purpose of the aid is to help the circle of entrepreneurs most affected by the COVID-19 pandemic so that they do not have to close their businesses.
Who is the support for?
- Entrepreneurs, natural or legal persons who carry out business activities based on Act No. 455/1991 Coll., On Trade Licensing (Trade Licensing Act), as amended, or in a similar manner,
- As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, his/her business activities decreased by at least 30% (per entity) compared to the comparison period. For the purposes of this calculation, sales mean revenues from own services and goods. The comparison period is the period from November 1st, 2021 to December 31st, 2021. The comparison period is the period from November 1st, 2019 to December 31st, 2019. The applicant who established or started the operation /activity (or became a self-employed person) up to after November 1st, 2019, may choose as a comparison period any two consecutive months in the period from November 2019 to October 2021,
- had at least one employee on November 1st, 2021, resp. cooperating person, resp. a person with a contract for the performance of a function,
- has not yet exhausted the aid up to the maximum possible amount (according to point 3.1 of the Temporary Framework of the European Commission per one beneficiary (enterprise)),
- did not repeatedly violate the emergency or crisis measures taken in connection with the spread of COVID-19.
- other conditions for the eligibility of the applicant will be specified similarly as in the previous call.
Maximum aid amount
The maximum amount of support per beneficiary is given:
a) in the case of a decrease in sales by at least 30% but less than 50%, as a product of CZK 300 times the number of employees expressed as full-time equivalents times the number of days of the relevant period.
b) in the event of a decrease in sales by at least 50% as a product of CZK 500 times the number of employees expressed as full-time equivalents (FTE) times the number of days of the relevant period.
Eligible costs according to the Call are costs and expenses for the operation and maintenance of business activities or establishments, such as personnel costs, material costs, services (including leasing), depreciation, taxes and fees, loan repayments, overheads, etc. , created from February 1st, 2020 to December 31st, 2021.
For the purposes of the Program, only employees in employment and the so-called cooperating persons pursuant to Act No. 586/1992 Coll., On Income Taxes (in the case of applicants - natural persons), and persons with a contract for the performance of functions pursuant to Act No. of the Commercial Corporations Act. The calculation includes only employees (or cooperating persons, or persons with a contract for the performance of a function) who were registered on November 1st, 2021 for the payment of insurance premiums at the Czech Social Security Administration.
From November 1st, 2021 to December 31st, 2021.
Receipt of applications
It has not been published yet.
Method of submission: Through the information system accessible from the AIS MIT Portal. Pay attention! Before working on the portal, it is necessary to establish an active identity of a physical person (account), the so-called eIdentity. Applications can be submitted, modified and evaluated, but the release of grant funds will be possible only after the notification of the Program by the European Commission, which is still ongoing. All necessary confirmations and forms are prepared for the applicant in the information system.
COVID-2021 is an alternative to the COVID - Uncovered Costs program. Companies will be able to choose one of these two compensations that is more convenient for them.