Support for bodies operating in the field of culture for expenditure incurred in vain in connection with the organization of live cultural events.
Purpose/conditions for drawing: Business entities having as their main activity the organization or provision of music, music, musically-dramatic, dance, theatre programs, whose primary goal is to provide cultural services to the public in the field of Performing Arts.
1. individual artists,
- organizers of art, theatre or dance festivals, performances and shows;
- music clubs whose main function is the author's live music production, creating a music program, dramaturgy (i.e. running a music program is their main activity);
- technical companies and other economic entities providing cultural events and their activities provide cultural services to the public (providing services, equipment, premises for a cultural program, etc. - according to this program);
- artistic ensembles, i.e. musical ensembles or orchestras;
- organizers of circuses and the new circus;
- artistic management agencies that mediate or organize the cultural program;
- galleries and museums for the organization and holding of one-off cultural events;
3. ticketing companies,
4. collective managers,
5.non-governmental non-profit organizations that perform secondary economic activities in the field of culture (z.s., o.p.s., z.ú.).
The maximum amount of support: max. CZK 10 million per entity
Applicable period: There are three periods applicable to different subjects, for more information visit the MIT website.
Receipt of applications: from 21 April 2021 to 30 June 2021
Methods of applying: Through the information system accessible from the AIS MIT Portal. Pay attention! Before working on the portal, it is necessary to establish an active identity of a physical person (account), the so-called eIdentity. Applications can be submitted, modified and evaluated, but the release of grant funds will be possible only after the notification of the Program by the European Commission, which is still ongoing. All necessary confirmations and forms are prepared for the applicant in the information system.
For further information browse the MIT websites.