Purpose/conditions for drawing:
Business entities that have as their main and long-term activity the organization or provision of music, drama or dance theater programs, whose primary goal is to provide cultural services to the public in the field of Performing Arts can apply for support in the 4th call.
- individual artists,
- organizers of music productions and festivals,
- organizers of art, theater or dance festivals, performances and shows,
- music clubs whose main function is the author's live music production, creation of a music program, dramaturgy (ie running a music program is their main activity),
- technical companies and other economic entities providing cultural events and their activities provide cultural services to the public (providing services, equipment, premises for a cultural program, etc. - according to this program),
- artistic ensembles, musical ensembles or orchestras,
- organizers of circuses and contemporary circus,
- artistic management agencies that mediate or organize a cultural program,
- agencies which, based on a dramaturgical selection, mediate or organize live cultural events,
- non-governmental non-profit organizations in the field of culture (registered association, public service company, registered institute).
The maximum amount of support: In call No. 4, for business entities, the maximum amount of the subsidy is CZK 5 million.It also depends on whether the applicant has made a request in previous calls under the 4th call. Details on this can be found on the MIT website.
Relevant period: according to the specific Call, on July 29th, the MIT has already published the 4th call, for which the period from June 1st, 2021 to September 30th, 2021 is relevant.
Receipt of application: Applications of business entities in call No. 4 can be submitted from Tuesday, August 3rd, 2021 from 9:00 am to Wednesday, September 22nd, 2021 until 11:59 pm.
Method of applying: It is assumed that the form will be submitted via the information system accessible from the AIS MIT Portal. Attention! Before starting work on the portal, it is necessary to set up an active identity of a natural person (account), the so-called eIdentity. Applications can be submitted, modified and evaluated, but the release of grant funds will be possible only after the notification of the Program by the European Commission, which is still ongoing. All necessary confirmations and forms are prepared for the applicant in the information system.
Before submitting the application, please review the detailed materials issued by the Ministry of Industry and Trade and the Ministry of Culture. You will find out what exact conditions the applicant must meet and where to ask questions.
There is no legal right to support (subsidy).