This program aims to support all establishments which, on the basis of extraordinary measures taken by the Czech government in October, had to reduce their activities or close completely. These are, for example, restaurants, fitness centers, cinemas, hairdressers, etc. The support will be CZK 400 per day for each employee, whose activities were limited due to government measures. The 1st phase of the program is currently being prepared and will provide support for the period from 14 October 2020 to 10 January 2021. Applications will be open from 15 January 2021 via the MIT Agenda Information System (AIS).
- The program was approved by the government on January 4, 2021.
- The program has been prepared and will be administered by the Ministry of Industry and Trade.
- It is a "compensatory" tool for entrepreneurs, especially for restaurants, retail stores and services.
Who is the program for?
- for entrepreneurs (natural or legal persons) who carry out business activities on the basis of the Trade Licensing Act,
- people who were directly restricted from doing business on 14 October 2020 on the basis of the government's crisis measures
- and who has an employee in an employment relationship or so-called "cooperating self-employed persons"
What is the support for?
- costs of operating and maintaining business activities, such as personnel costs, costs of materials, services (incl. leasing), depreciation, taxes and fees, loan repayments, overheads, etc.
How is the aid calculated?
It will be CZK 400 for each employee for each day that their activities were limited on the basis of government measures:
- the number of days is given by the period between 14 October 2020 and 10 January 2021, when the restrictions imposed by the government's crisis measures applied to the given sector,
- in the case of part-time job, the applicant shall take into account the relevant coefficient as full-time conversion,
- employees for whom insurance premiums were paid for the account of the relevant social security administration for October 2020 are calculated.
The support is provided up to the unspent amount of the limit according to point 3.1 of the Temporary Framework of the European Commission per one beneficiary (enterprise), i.e. 800 thousand euros.
If you plan this compensation, we advise to study the material issued for the program by the Ministry of Industry and Trade (now only for download): COVID program - Gastro - Closed establishments.
Assistance from COVID - Gastro - Closed establishments can be combined with other support programs (Antivirus + Covid Rent II).