CURRENTLY: On June 30th, a modification of the program was published on the website of the Ministry of Industry and Trade and ČMZRB, ie the updated COVID III program - Modification of “Invest”.
The program is intended for self-employed persons and companies with up to 500 employees, whose economic activities are limited due to the occurrence of coronavirus infection and related preventive measures. The program supports fast lending for operating and now also for the investment costs of companies through commercial banks. The guarantor is the Czech-Moravian Guarantee and Development Bank (ČMZRB). The state then provides a guarantee for its debts arising from this guarantee.
Purpose/conditions: To cover operating expenses such as wages, rent, energy payments, payment of supplier-customer invoices, acquisition of supplies, materials, etc. The provision of guarantees to entrepreneurs from the COVID III program will be extended until at least mid-2021.
What is the maximum amount of support: The support is provided in the form of ČMZRB's guarantee to the cooperating bank for the portfolio of transactions of final beneficiaries.
The transaction must meet the following conditions:
- up to 90% of the principal of a guaranteed loan for companies with up to 250 employees,
- up to 80% of the principal of a guaranteed loan for companies with 250 to 500 employees,
- the maximum amount of the guaranteed loan may not exceed CZK 50 million,
- liability period max. 3 years.
The agreed loan maturity may not occur before January 1st, 2021, with the exception of loans agreed for an indefinite period.
Purpose/conditions for drawing: To cover capital expenditures, such as the acquisition of machinery, equipment, technology, licenses, software, real estate and their technical improvement, etc.
What is the maximum amount of support:
- up to 90% of the principal of a guaranteed loan for companies with up to 250 employees, while the maximum loan amount may not exceed CZK 50 million,
- up to 80% of the principal of the guaranteed loan for companies with 251 to 500 employees, while the maximum loan amount may not exceed CZK 50 million,
- up to 50% of the principal of the guaranteed loan, while the maximum amount may not exceed CZK 90 million (companies with up to 250 employees), resp. CZK 80 million (enterprises from 251 to 500 employees),
- liability period max. 6 years.
The support is provided in the form of ČMZRB's guarantee to the cooperating bank for the portfolio of transactions of final beneficiaries.
How to apply and more information
Method of submitting the application: Filling in the contact form (only on czech, please use the google translate extension to fill in the form)
The loan is decided by the cooperating commercial bank that receives the application. Unlike in the COVID I and II programs, ČMZRB will not be entering into the approval process, which will speed up the process of applications.
Before submitting the application, study the materials on the ČMZRB website, where you will find, for example, the list of supported activities, the MIT Methodological Instruction, etc.