CURRENTLY: The Ministry of Industry and Trade has extended the Call No. 2(only in czech), therefore it is possible to apply until February 4 (originally it was supposed to end on January 21, then it was extended until January 29) . Applications under the Call No.3 will be accepted starting February 5, 2021. The 2nd call was renewed again due to technical outages of the AIS MIT Information System.
COVID Support Program - Rent programme was prepared by the Ministry of Industry and Trade in response to the global coronavirus pandemic.
Conditions: It is intended for entrepreneurs who due to emergency measures had to temporarily close outlets for retail activities and the provision of services to customers in these establishments. The payment of at least 50% of the decisive rent by the applicant for support before submitting the application is a necessary condition.
Maximum amount: The amount of aid is 50% of the relevant rent for the relevant period. The maximum amount of support is 10 million CZK for all establishments of one applicant. The maximum amount of support in the amount of 10 million CZK in Call No. 1 and Call No.2 from the COVID - Rent program does not add up. The applicant must continue to check that the EC Temporary Framework is not exceeded.
Decisive period: July 1, 2020 - September 30, 2020 (July, August, September, and 3rd quarter of 2020, respectively)
Receipt of application: October 21, 2020 from 9AM - February 4, 2021
Method of submitting the application: Through the information system accessible from the AIS MIT Portal. Pay attention! Before working on the portal, it is necessary to establish an active identity of a physical person (account), the so-called eIdentity. Applications can be submitted, modified and evaluated, but the release of grant funds will be possible only after the notification of the Program by the European Commission, which is still ongoing. All necessary confirmations and forms are prepared for the applicant in the information system.
Call No. 2 applies to a defined range of operations, crisis sectors affected by the crisis measures, and thus to defined eligible applicants. The description of eligible applicants was set out in the Plan and approved by Government Resolution No. 1037 dated October 14, 2020 and extended by Government Resolution No. 1107 dated 27 October 2020.
All eligible applicants are defined in Dodatek č. 2 k Výzvě 2 z programu COVID-Nájemné (Appendix for Call No. 2 for Covid- Rent programme) - download only in czech.
According to the Call No.2 the lessee and lessor may not be:
- close relatives pursuant to the provisions of Section 22 of the Civil Code (Act No. 89/2012 Coll. (while the provision on close relatives pursuant to Section 22 of the Civil Code is not applied to the bodies of business corporations, eg the legal person may lease to both physical or legal person).
- in the relationship of the person controlling and controlled according to the provisions of Section 74 of the Business Corporations (Act No. 90/2012 Coll.)
- persons acting in accordance with the provisions of Section 74 of the Business Corporations (Act No. 90/2012 Coll.).
- in a relationship where one of them exercises a significant influence over the other pursuant to the provisions of Section 22, Paragraph 5 Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended.
- persons who are part of one consolidation unit pursuant to the provisions of Section 22, Paragraph 6 of Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting, as amended.
Which documents you need:
- Affidavit of the landlord with a verified signature regarding the existing tenancy. The required form of the lessor's solemn declaration is prepared for the applicant in the AIS MIT information system (czech only).
- Proof of rent payment for two consecutive months starting July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020. If the lease was concluded after April 30, 2020, the annex will be proof of rent payment from the conclusion of the lease until June 30, 2020. The recommended form of proof of payment is an account statement, confirmation of payment or receipt.
- Proof of payment of part of the relevant rent for the establishment at least in the amount of the required support.
New registration in the system is not necessary if the applicant is already registered there.
The most frequently asked questions and answers about the entire program can be found on the BusinessInfo.cz portal
Methodological support for applicants for support (Mon-Sun 8 AM–5 PM):
- e-mail: email@example.com
Technical support for AIS MIT application users (Mon-Sun * 8 AM–5 PM):
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- phone number: +420 841 135 135
General information about the program (Mon-Sun 8 AM–5 PM):
- MIT hotline: 1212