APPLICATIONS ARE CLOSED.
The grant for entrepreneurs in irregular bus transport.
From October 26th, 2020 until November 25th, 2020.
- The applicant is the owner of tour buses driving schools and kindergartens to destinations across Europe.
- In the 2nd quarter of 2020, compared to the 2nd quarter of 2019, revenues from non-scheduled transport fell by more than 50%.
- The aid covers the period from March 12th until June 30th. The amount of the grant is also set to help overcome market changes until the second quarter of 2021. In the given period (March 12th until June 30th), the applicant operated at least one bus in irregular (so-called occasional) transport had it registered for road tax.
- The applicant has no outstanding liabilities to the state or state funds (at the tax office, the district administration of social security and health insurance companies, the National Property Fund, the State Environmental Fund, the State Land Office, and the Customs Administration).
- The amount of the grant will be derived from the emission class of the bus (higher emission class = lower environmental impact = higher purchase price of the bus); the capacity of the bus will also be taken into account.
You can fill out the application online:
- I have a data box.
- I have an e-mail with an electronic signature.
- I can send the application by e-mail without an electronic signature. After sending the e-mail, you must deliver the application and all attachments by post to the address of the Ministry of Transport within five days.