Rules and recommendations
Theater, movie and music performances can take place.
In areas with a capacity of up to 3,000 spectators, where more than 20 spectators are present, all spectators over the age of 6 must prove that one of the following entry conditions is met:
- have a negative RT-PCR test not exceeding 7 days old,
- have a negative RAT antigen test up to 72 hours old,
- pass a self-test on the spot with a negative result,
- have a confirmation from a health service provider of passing a RAT antigen test under the supervision of a healthcare professional through an online service with a negative result no more than 24 hours before the event,
- have laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not longer than 180 days before the day of the event,
- have proof of covid-19 vaccination, with at least 14 days since the last vaccine dose (second for two-dose vaccines, first for single-dose vaccines).
In larger areas, at least 50% of spectators over the limit of 3,000 people must be fully vaccinated or must meet the condition of having covid-19 in the past. Another 50% of viewers can prove infectivity in other ways.
In addition, everyone present must have a respirator on at all times without an exhalation valve of min. class FFP2 (KN95 / N95).
The organizers are obliged to check the fulfillment of the entry conditions.
The organizers of mass events, which are expected to be attended by more than 1,000 people (daily), must notify the local relevant regional hygiene station no later than 5 days before the start of the event.
This notice must include the date, time and place of the event, the expected number of participants and the telephone number of the event organizer.