Rules and recommendations
Public and private events can take place with a limit of 2000 participants outdoors and 1000 people indoors. If more than 20 people are present at the event, all those over 6 years of age must prove upon arrival that one of the following conditions is met:
- have a negative RT-PCR test not exceeding 7 days old,
- have a negative RAT antigen test up to 72 hours old,
- pass a self-test on the spot with a negative result,
- have a confirmation from a health service provider of passing a RAT antigen test under the supervision of a healthcare professional through an online service with a negative result no more than 24 hours before the event,
- have laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not longer than 180 days before the day of the event,
- have proof of covid-19 vaccination, with at least 14 days since the last vaccine dose (second for two-dose vaccines, first for single-dose vaccines).
A maximum of 20 people can meet without complying with the above conditions.
In addition, if social events held indoors are attended by more than 10 people, all those present must have a respirator without an exhalation valve of min. class FFP2 (KN95 / N95) on at all times. In outdoor areas, this obligation applies if more than 30 people take part in the celebrations and at the same time it is not possible to keep a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other people.
Parties (including corporate parties), grand openings of showrooms, galleries etc. can therefore take place.
The organizers of mass events, which are expected to be attended by more than 1,000 people (daily), must notify the local relevant regional hygiene station no later than 5 days before the start of the event.
This notice must include the date, time and place of the event, the expected number of participants and the telephone number of the event organizer.