Rules and recommendations
Leisure activities for children (up to 18 years of age) can be opened in all regions, provided the following conditions are met:
- Capacity is limited to 1000 persons indoors and 2000 persons outdoors.
- On entry, you may be asked to provide identification (name, surname) and contact (telephone number) details for possible epidemiological investigation.
- Persons with symptoms of covid-19 are prohibited from attending.
- In the case of participation of 20 or more persons, with the exception of children under 6 years of age, documentation of a negative RT-PCR test no more than 7 days old or a negative POC (antigen) test no more than 72 hours old, or documentation of laboratory-confirmed covid-19 disease no more than 180 days before the date of participation or administration of a covid-19 vaccine, with at least 14 days have elapsed since the last dose of vaccine (second for two-dose vaccines, first for single-dose vaccines). The organizer is entitled to check compliance with these conditions and not to allow a person to participate.
- In case of repeated participation in the same group of persons, the above-mentioned conditions of participation shall be proved once every 7 days.
- In the case of multi-day participation, the above conditions of participation shall apply to the date of entry and shall be repeated every 7 days.
- If a positive test result is found, the organizer may separate the person from the rest of the group. Persons over 18 years of age must leave the event immediately and in the case of persons under 18 years of age, their legal guardians will be contacted immediately.