Rules and recommendations
It goes without saying that you can attend school, if you are a teacher of students that take part in the full-time teaching. In this case, observe the hygiene recommendations and measures:
- Face masks are compulsory for both students and teachers.
- We recommend frequent ventilation in classrooms and common areas (5 minutes between hours and in the middle of each hour, or every 30 minutes).
- It is recommended to stay on the fresh air as much as possible.
- We recommend organizing the movement of students within the school area (including arrival and departure) so as to limit the contact.
- Singing and sports activities are prohibited.
Home office is recommended for all pedagogical professions. Therefore, you should provide an online teaching from your home. However, if you do not have the necessary equipment at home, it is possible to go to school and teach from an empty classroom or your cabinet. However, please observe the increased hygiene measures, especially the Wear Z (face masks, social distance and disinfect your hands).
Distance learning is not only a complex challenge for students, but also for teachers. Many of us are just learning how to use the online tools. It is a good opportunity for you to learn something new and expand your skills as well as helping your students. The teacher's interpretation is irreplaceable during the study and students will certainly appreciate your effort to mediate it, at least remotely.
The current situation is very demanding. Especially with the increased stress that a change in the type of teaching entails. Don't be afraid to ask for help. See Stress and Pandemic Impact Management for more information.
If you need technical help, perhaps you can ask your children for help/or even students. They will be happy to help you and pass on their experience.
On the website of the Ministry of Education, Youth and Sports, you will find a lot of useful tips for online teaching.