Rules and recommendations
Schools have started full-time teaching, subject to compliance with hygiene measures.
Please continue to wear mouth and nose protection when visiting school facilities. For more information, see here: mask in schools.
The obligation to wear mouth and nose protection does not apply, for example, if pupils are seated during lessons or in activities where this is not possible in principle, e.g. physical education, singing.
Exemptions from the requirement to wear a mask must be supported by a medical certificate.
Students and supervisors are exempt from the obligation to prove one of the O-N-T facts when they visit:
- zoological and botanical gardens, museums, galleries, observatories, and planetariums, etc.
- gyms, courts, fitness centers, and other indoor sports facilities, etc.
- leisure education and other free-time activities (in particular various clubs)
- concerts, theatre, film, and similar performances
- accommodation services (e.g. outdoor schools, school trips)
And all this even in numbers of more than 20 people. The 1.5-meter spacing requirement does not apply to them either.
The same applies in the case of swimming in the context of school activities if only pupils from one school are present or the area is separated.
Do not send your children to school if they show symptoms of covid-19.