Rules and recommendation
Operation of school canteens is permitted. Pupils who attend in-person tuition and school staff present at a workplace may use canteens.
Other pupils and school staff who did not attend school for tuition may pick up meals at the dispensing window. We recommend that those pupils will not mix with pupils attending tuition in-person.
Keeping increased hygiene measures in catering facilities are condition for operation:
- Pupils and staff are obliged to wear veils in school canteens, which can be taken off only during consumption.
- Up to 4 people can sit at one table
- Tables must be at least 1,5 m apart
- In the canteen can not be more people than seats.
- It is necessary to keep sufficient distances between various classes.
Public can not consume at school canteen.