Rules and Recommendations
School field trips can only take place under strict hygienic conditions. All pupils and adults participating in the field trips must provide proof of infection-free status (for those under 18 years of age, this must be confirmed by a legal guardian). They must also provide proof of:
- negative test result (PCR 72 hours before departure, antigen test on the day of departure),
- infection of the covid-19 disease (no more than 180 days before departure)
- a minimum of 22 days after the first dose of vaccination, from which no more than 90 days must elapse before the second dose is given,
- or 14 days after the first dose,
- not more than 9 months from the date of vaccination (14 days after the last dose).
The accommodation must be reserved for school field trip participants only with no other guests.