Rules and recommendations
Company catering is an exception to the ban on being present in catering services (it can also be prison canteens or providers of health and social services). However, government action has several rules:
- customers are seated so that there is a distance of at least 1.5 meters between them (this does not apply if they are sitting at one table),
- a maximum of 4 people can sit at one table (except for household members), if it is a long table, there must be a distance of at least 2 meters between the groups (the exception is again household members),
- the operator will not allow more customers in the interior than there are customer seats,
- the operator is obliged to record in writing the total current number of seats for customers,
- in the case of persons who consume food and meals outside the catering establishment, but in its proximity (e.g. the dispensing window), the distance between persons must be at least 2 meters, unless they are household members,
- for hygienic reasons, it is recommended to use non-cash payments as a matter of priority,
- the operator must also ensure the possibility of hand disinfection when entering indoor and outdoor areas.
Customers must be encouraged by information materials to maintain a distance in the queues of at least 2 meters.