Rules and recommendations
Currently, all corporate events such as congresses, conferences, educational meetings or teambuildings are allowed to take place in a limited mode.
- for outdoor premises, a maximum of 5000 persons applies, while a ratio of 1 standing spectator per 4 m^2 of the area as well as the 2-meter safe distance (except for one's mutual household members) has to be preserved
- for indoor premises, a maximum of 2000 persons applies, provided the total number of persons present does not exceed 75% of the total seating capacity of the venue (all persons have to be seated)
- if the venue has a seating capacity exceeding 2000 spectators, the total number of spectators is limited so as not to exceed 50% of the total seating capacity (all spectators have to be seated; those not being one's mutual household members have to be seated so as to ensure a 1-seat gap between each two used-up seats)
- consuming of food and beverages is allowed again.
Additionally, at least one of the following conditions must have been met:
- having undergone a RT-PCR test not longer than 7 days prior to the event
- having undergone a POC (antigene) test not longer than 72 hours prior to the event
- having undergone a test at your workplace or school not longer than 72 hours prior to the event
- having survived a COVID-19 infection not longer than 180 days prior to the event; this has to be proven by the lab that had analyzed your sample
- having got vaccinated, provided that at least your first dose (in case of a two-dose vaccination scheme) had been administered at least 22 days prior to the event, the period between the doses does not exceed 90 days and the one since the second dose does not exceed 9 months, or
- in case of a single-dose vaccination scheme, your dose has been administered at least 14 days, but not longer than 9 months, prior to the event.
The obligation to wear a respiratory system protection article with at least 94% filtering ability and without exhalation valve, such as a FFP2 class respirator or a nano face mask, still applies.