Rules and recommendations
Currently, all corporate events such as congresses, conferences, educational meetings or teambuildings are allowed to take place in a limited mode.
- for venues with capacity up to 3000 persons applies: all persons have to meet one of the conditions stated in Article I/16
- if the venue has a capacity exceeding 3000 persons, the part exceeding 3000 persons has to be split up to two equal sub-groups. 50% of it has to consist exclusively from fully vaccinated persons (i.e., at least 14 days have to elapse since their last dose) and/or those with the so-called "protective period" running (i.e., the isolation period had already elapsed, but not the 180-day timespan since their first positive test result). The other 50% have to prove absence of infection using one of the tests,
- persons who manifestate COVID-19 symptoms or do not meet any of the conditions stated above, must not be allowed to enter the venue, the organizer is obligated to check for that and the participants have to prove having met these conditions,
- the 2-meter safe distance between the participants/spectators and the stage or another place designated for speakers has to be maintained
Additionally, at least one of the following conditions must have been met:
- having undergone a RT-PCR test not longer than 7 days prior to the event
- having undergone a RAT (rapid antigene) test carried out by a medical worker not longer than 72 hours prior to the event
- having undergone a RAT on-line under surveillance of a medical worker not longer than 24 hours prior to the event, provided the medical worker issues a proof about it
- having undergone a test within the screening action at the beginning of September at your school not longer than 72 hours prior to the event
- having survived a COVID-19 infection not longer than 180 days prior to the event; this has to be proven by the lab that had analyzed your sample
- having got vaccinated, provided that your last dose (in case of a two-dose vaccination scheme) had been administered at least 14 days prior to the event, or
- in case of a single-dose vaccination scheme, your dose has been administered at least 14 days prior to the event.
The obligation to wear a respiratory system protection article with at least 94% filtering ability and without exhalation valve, such as a FFP2 class respirator or a nano face mask, still applies.
If an organizer of a mass corporate event assumes a number of participants exceeding 1000 per day, he/she is obligated to notify the local public health office not later than 5 days prior to the event about it taking place.
The notification must contain the date, time and place of the event, the number of participants assumed and the telephone contact to the organizer.