From November 1st, the duration of the tests is shorter. PCR tests are now valid for 72 hours and antigen tests for 24 hours. Children under 12 years of age are exempt from O-N-T rule.
Rules and recommendations
The operation of public playgrounds lies presently within the competence of the municipality. Thus, some playgrounds may be closed.
However, if you are on an open playground, it is necessary to comply with all government measures to minimize spreading the disease.
On playgrounds, there is no obligation to wear a respirator or mask, but we strongly recommend that you use them.
We still recommend keeping a distance of at least 1.5 meters from other people and also that you do not gather. Try to make sure that children behave within the framework of these recommendations.
Do not enter the playground if it is already so busy that it would not be possible to keep a distance from other people. In this case, consider the risk of infection in the area.
Try to limit the length of your stay at the playground so that people do not gather, but rather take turns.
We recommend that you and your child thoroughly disinfect your hands after visiting the playground.
At the moment, the operation of children's areas, clubs, tutoring and other educational or leisure activities for children (up to 18 years of age) is already possible, subject to the following conditions:
- Capacity is limited to 1000 people indoors and 2000 people outdoors.
- Upon entry, you may be asked to provide identification (name, surname) and contact (telephone number) data, due to a possible epidemiological investigation.
- Participation of people with symptoms of Covid-19 is prohibited.
- If 20 or more people participate, with the exception of children under the age of 6, proof of one of the O-N-T conditions is required. The organizer is entitled to check the fulfillment of these conditions and not allow the person to participate.
- O-N-T conditions are not required if only children or pupils from one school participate in the activities (including their supervision) or in the case of regular activities in a fixed team.
- In the case of a multiple day participation, the above conditions of participation apply to the date of entry and are rechecked every 7 days.
- If a positive test result is found, the organizer may separate the person from the rest of the group. Persons over the age of 18 must leave the event immediately, and in the case of persons under the age of 18, their legal representatives will be contacted immediately.