The translations of changes on PES 5 are in progress.

publicStudy in the CZ

Rules and recommendations

Foreigners who have been granted a relevant residence permit and are admitted to studies can travel to the Czech Republic.

A student arriving at this extraordinary time should check all extraordinary measures concerning accommodation/dormitories (prohibition to provide accommodation in dormitories and boarding schools does not apply to those with permanent residency outside the Czech Republic) and the functioning of the university (distance teaching is in place).

Information in English on the conditions of entry into the Czech Republic  can be found on the website of the Ministry of the Interior

In case of doubts or questions, please call the Ministry of the Interior of the Czech Republic: +420 974 820 680 - option 3 (Mon - Thu: 8:00 - 16:00 and Fri: 8:00 - 12:00). Or by e-mail: Information is available in Czech and English language.