Rules and Recommendations
Currently, no restrictions regarding free movement apply. Therefore, you are allowed to move entirely freely within the territory of the Czech Republic (i.e., you do not need to carry any document proving the purpose of your trip across the district borders with you anymore).
Also, no restrictions stipulating a curfew apply anymore, you are therefore allowed to leave your place of residence at any time, day or night.
The number of persons allowed to gather is now limited to 1000 (indoor gatherings) or 2000 (outdoor gatherings) persons maximum, however, all participants of such a gathering have to fulfil at least one of the following conditions:
- having undergone a RT-PCR test, provided it has been carried out not longer than 7 days prior to the gathering,
- having undergone a RAT (so-called rapid antigene) test, provided it has been carried out by a medical worker and not longer than 72 hours prior to the gathering,
- having undergone a RAT on-line under surveillance of a medical worker, the result of such a test is valid for the next 24 hours, provided the medical worker issues a document declaring that the test had taken place
- having survived a COVID-19 infection not longer than 180 days prior to the gathering, this has to be proven by the lab that had carried out the positive test
- having got their last vaccine dose administered at least 14 days prior to the gathering if vaccinated with a two-dose vaccine. lf vaccinated with a single-dose vaccine, the dose has to have been administered at least 14 days prior to the gathering.
Should none of these conditions be met, a maximum of 20 persons allowed to gather at one spot applies.
You do not need to wear any respiratory system protection equipment anymore when outdoors.
The obligation to wear a respirator with at least 94% filtering ability and without exhalation valve (at least a FFP2/KN95 one), however, still applies at cultural events, such as concerts, theatre or movie plays, etc.