Visits of patients in the medical facilities of all medical service providers, offering inpatient care are prohibited.
The exception applies to visits of underage patients, patients with limited legal capacity, patients in hospice care, and patients in the terminal stage of incurable illnesses.
The presence of a third person during childbirth is allowed if the following conditions are met.
- The third person is the second parent of the child or someone who lives in the same household as the mother
- The birth will take place in a private room or birthing area
- The visitor can't come into contact with any of the other future mothers
- The visitor's temperature will be measured before entering the room or designated birthing area
- The visitor's temperature does not reach 37°C and they don't have any symptoms of the coronavirus
- The visitor has to wear at least a surgical face mask the whole time (a fabric face mask, non-surgical face mask, or scarf will not suffice).
Please check other rules and measures of individual providers of healthcare.