The loosening of restrictions is divided into six steps. The main parameter to be followed is the incidence, which is an epidemiological term that refers to the number of new patients over a period of time. In this case, the new measures will be based on the number of new cases per 100,000 people in seven days. However, other indicators of the spread of the disease are also taken into account. Depending on the number of new cases in a given area, loosening of restrictions can occur at both the national and regional levels. Loosening may not occur every week, but will always be a response to the current epidemiological situation. The individual loosening will be implemented in the form of extraordinary measures of the Ministry of Health, which will be submitted to the government. The measures, which will always apply from Monday, will be announced on the Thursday before that Monday.
Packages for schools
- Renewal of teaching at the 1st level of primary schools in a rotating learning system.
- Renewal of teaching preschool children in kindergartens.
- Renewal of practical training at secondary schools.
- Renewal of practical training at universities (only the last years).
- Opening of kindergartens + children's groups + forest kindergartens and similar facilities only in regions where the incidence on the date of announcing the emergency measure will be up to 100 per 100 thousand inhabitants per week, the list of regions will be updated once a week by an amendment to the emergency measure.
- Organized amateur sports for children and youth outdoors in pairs, a total of max. 12 people (6 pairs) at the sports field with an area of at least 15m² per person with the condition of testing, compliance controls of the hygienic regime and monitoring of the occurrence of diseases in clubs (divisions).
- 2nd level of primary schools (and lower levels of multi-year grammar schools and 8-year conservatories) in a rotating learning system for whole classes and weeks only in regions with an incidence <100/100 thousand per week with testing, respiratory protection and hygienic epidemical regime.
- Organized amateur sports for children and youth outdoors only in regions with an incidence <100/100 thousand per week in groups of up to 20 people (on one separate sports field with an area of at least 15m² per person) without respiratory protection with the condition of testing, control of compliance with the hygienic epidemical regime and monitoring for the presence of disease in sections. This also applies to physical education and sports activities in schools in the outdoor environment.
- Practical classes at universities with testing and respiratory protection.
Packages for other areas
- Renewal of retail clothing and footwear for children and stationery.
- Renewal of the operation of zoological and botanical gardens in a limited regime.
- Renewal of farmers markets (food only).
- Renewal of access to the outdoor areas of museums and exhibitions.
- Body care services in mode: 1 provider: 1 customer with a strict hygienic epidemical regime
- rules - both must have a negative test for SARS-CoV-2 (antigen or PCR) and respiratory protection, excluding activities that compromise skin integrity.
- Retail closed so far (24% of stores) with a strict hygienic epidemical regime only if the national incidence is <100/100 thousand per week.
- Animal care establishments.
- Farmers markets (all assortment) with strict a strict hygienic epidemical regime only if the national incidence is <100/100 thousand per week.
- Spa - health care self-payers - only post-Covid (arrival within 90 days after infection) with the exclusion of short-term stays and restrictions on foreign guests with a strict hygienic epidemical regime and subject to the submission of the test result for Covid-19.
- Galleries, museums and monuments without group tours only in regions with an incidence <100/100 thousand per week with a strict hygienic epidemical regime
- Other services with protection and restrictions
- Weddings and funerals - increasing the number of participants outside to a maximum of 30 people.
- Theaters, concerts outdoors in a hygienic epidemical regime.
- Castles and chateaux in hyg. epid. regime.
- Garden gardens in hyg. epid. regime.
- Hotels and pensions at max 25% capacity with a test, in a hygienic epidemical regime
- Outdoor sports in groups of up to 20 people, excluding indoor spaces.
- Sport inside in 1: 1 mode with a test.
- Sport with spectators with restrictions and a hygienic epidemical regime
- Weddings and funerals - increasing the number of participants indoors to a maximum of 30 people, outdoors to a maximum of 50 people.
- Theaters and concerts inside with restrictions, a hygienic epidemical regime and respiratory protection.
- Cinemas with restrictions and test.
- Restaurant interiors with test, restrictions, hygienic epidemical regime.
- Pools, saunas, wellness with test, restrictions, hygienic epidemical regime.
- Sport inside with test, restriction, hygienic epidemical regime
- Weddings and funerals - an increase of participants inside max 100 people, outside max 250 people with respiratory protection.
- Respiratory protection and other measures will be specified.