Rules and recommendations
Carnival celebrations and pig-slaughters belong to the traditional events in our country. Currently, celebrations and festivities, and therefore carnival celebrations and pig-slaughters can be held in a maximum of 1000 people indoors and 2000 people outdoors, but at least one of the following conditions must be met:
- have a negative PCR test not exceeding 7 days old,
- have a negative POC (so-called antigenic) test not exceeding 72 hours old
- pass an RAT (online method) under the supervision of a healthcare professional, such a test is valid for 24 hours, if the supervising healthcare professional issues a document about it,
- have a laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not longer than 180 days before the day of the event,
- have at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose vaccine,
- in the case of a single-dose vaccine, at least 14 days must have passed since vaccination.
If one of the above conditions is not met, the rule of a maximum of 20 people in one place will continue to apply.