Rules and recommendations
Indoor sports grounds such as gyms, playgrounds, ice rinks, courts, bowling or billiards rooms, or training facilities and dance studios, gyms and fitness facilities may be open under the following rules:
- have a negative PCR test not exceeding 7 days old,
- have a negative POC (so-called antigenic) test not exceeding 72 hours old
- pass an RAT (online method) under the supervision of a healthcare professional, such a test is valid for 24 hours, if the supervising healthcare professional issues a document about it,
- Have a laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not longer than 180 days before the day of the event.
- have at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose vaccine,
- in the case of a single-dose vaccine, at least 14 days must have passed since vaccination.
In the case of group lessons, visitors keep a distance of at least 1,5 m from each other.
Changing rooms and other indoor spaces may be used.
These rules do not have to be followed during school attendance (unless specifically stated otherwise) and do not apply to professional athletes.
The operator has an obligation to ensure the maximum possible air circulation with fresh outdoor air. In the case of air conditioning or recuperation (without air recirculation), it must be ensured that there is no contact between the outgoing and incoming air via the enthalpy moisture exchangers.
Professional athletes are allowed to have their training to prepare for future events at both indoor and outdoor sports grounds in unlimited numbers of people. However, they are also required to follow hygienic measures - keeping their distance and regularly washing their hands. They do not have to wear a face mask or respirator during the sport, but after the end of the training, it is necessary to put it on again under regulations. A professional athlete is a person who performs sport as his or her primary job or as a business and other similar activity. Professional athletes must also be tested regularly according to prescribed rules.