Rules and recommendations
Leisure activities can be opened for children (up to 18 years of age), subject to the following conditions:
- either 3 participants and 1 provider indoors or outdoors, or
- up to 20 people outdoors, but under the condition of 15 m² for each person (indoor spaces, eg changing rooms must not be used),
- all participants take the antigen test (max. 72 hours before) or PCR test (max. 7 days before), the legal guardian can provide a solemn declaration that the child has been tested with a negative result in school or school facility.
- the centers must keep records of participants of the activities organized by them for 30 days from the date of the activity if an epidemiological investigation were needed - name and surname of both the participant and the provider, their contact details and the time when the service was provided,
- testing and registration conditions do not apply to children under 6 years of age.