Currently, celebrations, parties, festivities and similar events are allowed for a limited number of people, 1000 people indoors and 2000 people outdoors. In addition, at least one of the following conditions must be met:
- have a negative PCR test not exceeding 7 days old,
- have a negative POC (so-called antigenic) test not exceeding 72 hours old
- pass an RAT (online method) under the supervision of a healthcare professional, such a test is valid for 24 hours, if the supervising healthcare professional issues a document about it,
- have a laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not longer than 180 days before the day of the event.
- have at least 14 days after the second dose of a two-dose vaccine,
- in the case of a single-dose vaccine, at least 14 days must have passed since vaccination.
If one of the above conditions is not met, the limit of a maximum of 20 persons in one place applies.
Please keep in mind that it is mandatory to have the mouth and nose covered with a respirator or other protective device without an exhalation valve with a filtration efficiency of at least 94% (class FFP2 / KN 95) or a surgical mask in urban areas of towns, cities and villages. This means between buildings, shops, squares, and everywhere where people can be met. You can take your mask off only outside if there is no one else within 1,5 meters of you (except for household members).
You do not need to wear respiratory protection in a group of up to 10 people (inclusive) indoors or 30 people outdoors.
The organizers of mass events, which are expected to be attended by more than 1,000 people (daily), must notify the local relevant regional hygiene station, no later than 5 days before the start of the event.
This notice must include the date, time and place of the event, the expected number of participants and the telephone number of the event organizer.