From August 1st, the 75% capacity limit for visitors in swimming pools, saunas, wellness and salt caves will no longer apply.
Rules and recommendations
At the moment, swimming pools are open but only in compliance with the rules. Persons must not gather and must keep a distance of at least 2 meters from other people. Due to the type of operation, respiratory protection is not mandatory when in the pool or sauna, but it should be worn in common areas (reception, etc.).
Operation and use of swimming pools, wellness facilities and saunas is possible with a maximum of 75% of the capacity of visitors in the area. Furthermore, the organizer ensures the maximum possible air circulation in the interior areas.
In the case of entering the premises, at least one of the following conditions must be met:
- have a negative PCR test, not more than 7 days old,
- have a negative POC (so-called antigenic) test not more than 72 hours old,
- Have a negative test from work or school from the last 72 hours,
- Have a laboratory confirmation of having recovered from covid-19 disease in the period not longer than 180 days before the day of the event.
- Proof of having received the first dose of vaccine against covid-19, at least 22 days before this event, no more than 90 days have passed between the first and second dose and no more than 9 months since the second dose,
- in the case of a single-dose vaccine, at least 14 days but not more than 9 months must have passed since vaccination,
Changing rooms and other indoor spaces can be used.