Skip to main content

Testing of immobile patients

Persons who are unable to travel to the test site for the test (PCR or POC antigen) due to reduced mobility, orientation, or ill health must inform their GP. The GP may then carry out the test himself at the place of residence of the person concerned as part of the so-called visiting service.