The most data required for the vaccination booking system are the same:
- Health insurance number
- Health insurance carrier number
- Permanent residence address
- E-mail address (optional)
- Telephone number
- Preferred vaccination point
Should you select a large-capacity vaccination point (e.g. the National Vaccination Center O2 Universum, Prague), a Pre-Vaccination Questionnaire appears. This questionnaire will later at the vaccination point help the physician properly assess your health state - please read it thoroughly and answer its questions truthfully. Having answered "yes" to any question does as such not mean that you cannot get vaccinated. If in doubt, simply select "yes" - the physician at the vaccination point will look at that particular question(s) with you again. A preview of the questionnaire can be found on page 10 of the manual (in Czech only).
Depending on the prioritization group you belong to, you will need to enter some additional information as well. If you register yourself
- based on your age, you will simply need to select your age group and enter your health insurance number
- based on your occupation (school staff, medical staff, etc.), you will need a special access code issued by your employer (he/she will as well decide upon your eligibility - generally, the virus exposition risk and the particular employee's age are taken into consideration - and is not obligated to issue the code for you) and, additionally, to take a proof of employment with you to the vaccination point
- as a patient suffering under a chronic disease, you will need a special access code issued by your physician (he/she is obligated to do so and will as well decide whether your health state requires a "fast-lane" vaccination); additionally, you will need to take one of your medical records (for instance, the one from your last medical checkup) with you to the vaccination point
When the registrations will start for which prioritization group (as well as when the access codes become invalid if unused, etc.) you can find out at the Vaccination timeline page. How and where to register to the vaccination booking system (and subsequently book your timeslot) you can find out either in our quick manual or in the detailed one (in Czech only).