VACCINATION AGAINST COVID-19 IS:
- FREE (more precisely: paid by your health insurance carrier)
- only EMA-approved vaccines are used (more information about vaccines used)
- currently, the amount of vaccines in our population is, unfortunately, not sufficient yet, thus, it is necessary to prioritize the doses (i.e., vulnerable population groups as elderly and those suffering under a chronic disease as well as essential infrastructure workers (medical workers, social workers, school staff, etc.) get vaccinated first)
REGISTRATION AND BOOKING OF A VACCINATION TIMESLOT
How to register to the booking system, how to book a timeslot and what exactly all the things mean?
In order to ensure a smooth distribution of the (still short-supply) vaccines, it is indispensable to know, who and where is interested in getting vaccinated. Therefore, a registration is necessary. The subsequent distribution of the vaccine doses is based on the data got from these registrations. When the doses are ready to get administered, the person interested in getting vaccinated will receive a SMS message asking him/her to book a timeslot.
CRS.UZIS.CZ (website in Czech only) - here you can register yourself as well as book a timeslot | INSTRUCTIONS & details | HELP LINES where you can get help when stuck in the registration/booking process | MANAGE your booking (website in Czech only) |
- Who is already eligible to register and under which conditions? Still more population groups are gradually joining the crowd.
THE TIMELINE illustrates who (and when) already is (or will be) eligible to get vaccinated | PRIORITIZATION explains the process of selecting particular population groups to be eligible to get vaccinated | WHO SHOULD NOT GET VACCINATED - please make sure that you not belong to a population group that should either seek advice from their GP first, or even (for the present) not get vaccinated at all
- What will happen at the vaccination point and after the vaccination?
- Where can I find information regarding the vaccination (such as how much people already got their doses, during which period, which vaccine had been administered, etc.)?
These data are published by the Institute of Health Information and Statistics (ÚZIS) at its website (in Czech only). A daily overview (in Czech only) can additionally be found in the Nejnovější obsah ("Recent Content") section of the Ministry of Health website.