By September 1, the rules regarding air circulation will change as follows:
- the obligation to ensure the maximum possible air circulation with the intake of outdoor air still applies. In case that air conditioning systems or air recuperators (without recirculation) are installed at the venue, the operator will have to ensure that the air entering and exiting the enthalpy exchanger would not come into contact
- the maximum regarding the number of persons sitting at one table will get increased to 6.
Music, dance and game clubs and similar social clubs and discotheques may open under the following conditions:
- A customer above 6 years of age can enter in a case that he/she does not show any symptoms of the disease and meets one of the conditions stated at this page
- It is necessary to wear a respirator or other protective equipment without an exhalation valve with a filtration efficiency of at least 94% (class FFP2 / KN 95), you can uncover your mouth when eating and drinking.
- Customers are to be seated so that there is a distance of a least 1.5 meters between them, except for customers sitting at one table.
- There may be a maximum of 4 customers seated at one table, except for members of the same household; if the seating capacity of a table is 10 seats or more, more customers may be seated at it, so that there is a distance of at least 1.5 meters between groups of at most 4 customers, except for members of the same household.
- The operator must not allow a greater number of customers into the indoor premises of the establishment than the number of seats available to customers in the indoor premises of the establishment.
- The operator must actively prevent people from gathering at a distance of fewer than 1.5 meters. This also applies to the waiting area of the establishment.
- Customers must be able to disinfect their hands at the point of entry.
- The operator must ensure that the table surface and chair handles are disinfected after each customer.
- It is necessary to ensure the maximum possible air circulation with the intake of outdoor air (ventilation or air conditioning) without air recirculation.
- Dance productions now stay prohibited (weddings, registered partnership entering ceremonies and wakes are exempted from this rule) only for persons not being able to prove having either been fully vaccinated, survived a COVID-19 infection or (with a negative result) tested not longer than 24 hours prior to entering the venue. Live music performances are allowed to take place again, provided the 2-meter safe distance between the group and the audience can be kept. Additionally, there is no ban to provide wifi for customers.
- The operator must ensure that customers are informed about the entry rules described above (vaccination/test/disease) at the point of entry.