Rules and recommendations
All catering establishments can open under the conditions described below.
There are no longer any restrictions on opening hours. It is necessary to wear a respirator or other protective equipment without an exhalation valve with a filtration efficiency of at least 94% (class FFP2 / KN 95) in the indoor and outdoor premises of the establishment. You can take the protective equipment off when consuming food and drinking.
CONDITIONS STIPULATED FOR THE OPERATION OF RESTAURANT GARDENS
The operators must adhere to the following rules.
- Customers are seated so that there is a distance of a least 1.5 meters between them, except for customers sitting at one table.
- There may be a maximum of 4 customers seated at one table, except for members of the same household; if the table is long, more customers may be seated at it, so that there is a distance of at least 1.5 meters between groups of at most 4 customers, except for members of the same household.
- The operator must not allow a greater number of customers into the indoor premises of the establishment than the number of seats available to customers in the indoor premises of the establishment; the operator is obliged to keep a written record of the current number of seats for customers.
- The operator must actively prevent people from congregating at a distance of fewer than 1.5 meters. This also applies to the waiting area of the business.
- Customers must be provided with disinfectant at the entrance.
- The operator must ensure that the surfaces and chair handles are disinfected after each customer and that the contact surfaces are disinfected regularly.
- No live music or dancing in restaurants. The exceptions to this are weddings, civil partnerships, and receptions after funerals. Providing wifi to the public is not prohibited.
- It is necessary to ensure the maximum possible air circulation with the intake of outdoor air (ventilation or air conditioning) without air recirculation.
- The operator must ensure that customers are informed about the entry rules described below (vaccination/illness/test) at the entry.
- The self-service buffet is allowed, but it is only possible to offer meals that are packaged in one portion and intended for direct consumption. Otherwise, it is possible to run a buffet with a full service. This does not apply to food services that are not open to the public, such as employees, hospitals, schools, or prison canteens.
- A customer (this does not apply to children under 6 years of age) may enter the garden and indoor areas of the dining facility as long as he/she does not have symptoms of covid-19 and can demonstrate, upon possible inspection by a health officer or police officer, that he/she meets at least one of the conditions described in the Life Situation System O-N-T: Vaccination - Past Illness - Test (currently only in Czech). These conditions do not apply to catering services that are not open to the public.
GENERAL HYGIENE RULES
When you are buying takeaway food, have your mouth and nose covered at all times - the use of a respirator without an exhalation valve in at least class FFP2 or KN95 is recommended, keep at least 2 meters of distance from other customers and restaurant staff, use disinfectant and prefer card payment.