The ban on retail sales was lifted. In the stores, the hygiene rules which are described below apply.
Stores and their dispensing windows do not have limited opening hours. The stores can also be open on Sundays and public holidays (except for large public holidays, where the closing of shops is required by law).
In stores, the operator will make sure that:
- There is only 1 customer per 10 m² of sales area, in the case of an establishment with an area of less than 10 m² this restriction does not apply to a child under 15 years of age accompanying a customer and to the escort of a customer who is a holder of a ZTP card, in the case of other establishments this restriction does not apply to a child younger than 6 years of age accompanying a customer,
- customers stay at least 2 metres from each other, unless they are persons from the same household,
- There are people managing queues, both inside and in front of the premises, in particular by marking the waiting area and placing signs for the minimum distance between customers (2 m),
- the customer who holds a ZTP card has the right of priority purchase, so he does not have to wait in queues,
- there is access to disinfection near frequently touched objects (especially handles, railings, shopping carts) so that they are available to employees and customers of establishments,
- customers are informed about the above rules, especially through information posters or by communicating the rules with speakers
- there is maximum possible air circulation with outdoor air (ventilation or air conditioning) without air recirculation
- in the case of a person carrying a pram with a child, the operator cannot require him to use a shopping trolley for the purchase, and the child in the pram should not be included in the total permitted number of persons per sales area
Sales area means the part of an establishment intended for the sale and display of goods, ie the total area to which customers have access, including dressing rooms, the area occupied by sales counters and shop windows and the area behind sales counters used by salespeople. The sales area does not include offices, warehouses and preparation rooms, workshops, staircases, changing rooms and other social spaces.
You can learn more about how to behave in stores and what you must know as a customer in Shopping.