The aim of the call is to mitigate the negative impacts related to the global spread of COVID-19 on the self-employed in the Czech Republic, specifically the impacts related to the need to care for children or dependents (at least level I. ) who cannot attend a school or other facilities.
Purpose/conditions for drawing:
In case the self-employed person takes care of a child who is a pupil of the 1st or 2nd grade, he/she can apply for support for the days from November 1st to November 17th 2020, for other days only if the child could not attend a school facility due to quarantine in the facility or a household. If a self-employed person takes care of a child who is a pupil of the 3rd, 4th or 5th grade (up to 10 years), he/she can apply for support for the days from November 1st to November 29th 2020, for November 30th he/she can only apply if the child was unable to visit the school facility due to quarantine in the facility or a household.
What is the maximum amount of support: 400 CZK/day
Relevant period: March 1st to March 31st 2021
Receipt of applications: from April 22nd, 2021 from 9 am to May 21st, 2021 until 11:59 pm
Method of application:
1. Original application signed by the applicant sent by post to the address: Ministry of Industry and Trade, Na Františku 32, 110 15, Prague 1. The envelope must be marked "fpuno21".
2. via the data box wnswemb, write fpuno21 in the subject (preferred - applications will be processed earlier), or if the applicant has a recognized electronic signature, the application can be sent signed by this recognized electronic signature of the applicant to "firstname.lastname@example.org". "fpuno21".
You can find the form to be filled in and instructions on how to fill it out on the Ministry of Industry and Trade website. Each applicant may submit only one application per specified period.
Please note that in-person submissions in the building of the Ministry of Industry and Trade are not possible for hygienic reasons.
Each applicant may submit only one application per specified period. If you are applying for nursing care for more than one child, always list them all in one application.
We recommend that you keep proof of the application for possible complaints.
It is not possible to apply for a nursing allowance for March 2021 for the period of spring holidays (the applicant chooses the period according to the district where the school or other facility is located).
Detailed information on who can apply:
Self-employed persons as a primary activity defined in Article 3 of the Support Program, which, based on the government resolution on the adoption of crisis measures against the spread of COVID-19 infection, cannot fully perform its business activity due to care for:
- Child (children) who cannot attend a school or school facility in the Czech Republic due to its closure based on the resolution of the Czech government on the adoption of a crisis measure, due to the order of quarantine in school/school facility or jointly managed household in connection with the spread of COVID-19 and is/are under 10 years of age, or
- a preschool child (children) who cannot attend school in the Czech Republic due to the closure of a school or a quarantine order in a jointly managed household in connection with the spread of COVID-19 infection, or
- dependent child (children) up to the age of 26, who is/are dependent on the help of another person at least in level I (mild dependence) according to Act No. 108/2006 Coll., on social services, if he/she cannot attend school according to Act No. 561/2004 Coll., On pre-school, primary, secondary, higher vocational and other education (School Act), due to its closure based on an extraordinary measure against the spread of COVID-19 infection or due to the order of quarantine in the facility or jointly managed household, or
- person (s) who, due to a long-term unfavourable health condition, is/are dependent on the help of another person at least in level I (mild dependence) according to the Act on Social Services, who was temporarily placed in-home care due to the closure of the social care facility where he/she otherwise resides, based on an emergency measure against the spread of COVID-19 infection or due to the order of quarantine in the facility or a jointly managed household.
- SUBSIDIES CANNOT BE APPLIED IN THE CASE OF VOLUNTARY AT HOME CARE OF A CHILD/PERSON
The recipient of the subsidy cannot be:
- A business partner of a public trading company performing activities for this company,
- general partner of a limited partnership performing activities for this company,
- statutory body or member of the statutory body of a business corporation according to Act No. 90/2012 Coll., on Business Companies and Cooperatives (Act on Business Corporations), as amended, unless the person can prove that he/she is a person who is self-employed as a primary activity.
a person who is self-employed as a secondary activity cannot receive a subsidy if he/she receives an invalidity pension or old-age pension, has another job, is entitled to a parental allowance or maternity or sickness benefit due to pregnancy and childbirth, or personally cares for a person under 10 years of age, which is dependent on the assistance of another person in stage I (mild dependence), or a person dependent on the assistance of another person in stage II (moderate dependence) or stage III (severe dependence) or stage IV (complete dependence) ), if the person who is dependent on the help of another person is a close person or lives with a self-employed person in the household, if he is not a close person.
There is no legal entitlement to the subsidy.
The nursing allowance for self-employed persons for the month of March 2021 cannot be combined with the Compensation Bonus.