Skip to main content

Family or partner abroad

This Life Situation is archived. The text below may not be up to date.

I need to travel to visit my family or partner

If you need to travel to your family or partner in necessary cases, check what rules apply in individual countries on the Covid-19 guide (only in Czech). 
If this information is not explicitly written on the given page, contact the info line of the Ministry of the Foreign Affairs: +420 222 264 222 (available on MON-FRI from 08:00 - 16:00. Additionally, outside of this time frame there will be basic information regarding traveling to other countries available).

Upon return

To return to the Czech Republic, follow the rules detailed in the Covid-19 guide (only in Czech).

My family or partner comes to visit from abroad

From 9.4.2022 it is possible to enter the Czech Republic as before the pandemic covid-19.

Details on the conditions of entry of Czech partners and EU citizens living in the Czech Republic.

In case of doubts or questions, please contact: