The reservation date for the second dose can be changed online in the reservation system, by contacting line 1221 or the vaccination center. Check the possibility of changing the second dose in the vaccination site report by selecting your vaccination site. Not every vaccination site allows for a change, some have a preferred way to change the date.
We ask for last-minute registrations and reservations at vaccination sites not to be canceled (48 hours in advance), as this will disrupt the distribution of vaccines and may lead to non-consumption and deterioration.
An overview of vaccination sites
Vaccination sites (OČM)
You can find a list of all vaccination sites and their occupancy according to regions in the Occupancy Report (ockoreport.uzis.cz). You will find vaccination sites with the necessary registration and without the need for prior registration, so-called walk-in vaccination sites. Please note that GPs who vaccinate in their own practices are not listed in the report.
There are 4 filters available in the report:
- type of dose: choose whether you are interested in the first vaccination or a booster dose,
- vaccine: if you have a preferred vaccine, choose it,
- type of vaccination site: not every OČM (vaccination site) offers vaccination to every group, so you can choose in the filter whether you are looking for a place where self-payers can get vaccinated, a child 5-15 years, 16-17 years or 18+, or you are looking for a place where no previous registration/reservation is necessary, for children 5-11 years always choose the COMIRNATY/Pfizer vaccine (5-11 years) at the same time
- region: choose where within the Czech Republic the vaccination site that will suit you best is located.
After using the filters, you will be offered places that meet your requirements.
Where to get vaccinated
Vaccination site with previous central registration
If you want to make sure that you will get your vaccination appointment and to avoid waiting on the spot, you can register yourself. For more information on how and where to register yourself please see the Registration and reservation process Life Situation page.
You can as well register yourself directly via registrace.mzcr.cz.
A list of vaccination sites with previous central registration can be found as a filter option at ockoreport.uzis.cz.
Vaccination site without previous central registration
If you do not want to undergo through the registration process, you can look up in the Overview of Vaccination Places (ockoreport.uzis.cz) whether there are any vaccination sites without previous registration and appointment booking in your neighborhood. Please use the filter option "Without registration and reservation".
General practitioners joined the vaccination on March 1st, 2021, in agreement with the regional coordinators. However, it is not their duty. So check with your GP to see if they are vaccinating against covid-19 or planning to start and, if necessary, register with him, make an appointment. If you want to be vaccinated at your GP you do not register through the Central Reservation System (crs.mzcr.cz/registrace.mzcr.cz).
Who can get vaccinated by his/her GP
GPs vaccinate, according to the criteria stated above, following categories of patients:
- patients not vaccinated elsewhere yet
- patients not registered for a vaccination appointment at another vaccination site via the Central Registration System
- as part of a home call, immobile patients not being able to appear at a vaccination site
- their "own" patients who themselves express their interest in getting vaccinated by their GP
Pediatritians are involved in the vaccination of children aged 5 to 11, it is necessary to agree individually with a specific pediatrician whether he is already vaccinating or getting ready. If so, make an appointment with him. Pediatricians are not registered through the Central Reservation System and you will not find them in the Occupancy Report, see above.