- The information provided on the Covid Portal is based solely on legal regulations (i.e., e.g., emergency measures of the Ministry of Health of the Czech Republic) issued by authorized bodies and may not reflect information communicated at press conferences or published through mass media;
- the content of the Covid Portal is always updated after the relevant legislation has been issued and is not linked to press conferences of the Government or its members. It may take several hours for the Covid Portal to be updated once the relevant legislation has been issued;
- the information contained in the Covid Portal is for information purposes only; always keep up to date with the latest legislation and follow the wording;
- The National Agency for Communication and Information Technology, s.p. (hereinafter referred to as "NAKIT") shall not be liable for any direct or indirect damage caused by the user's use of the information published on the Covid Portal;
- NAKIT makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied;
- NAKIT is not responsible for the content of websites linked to or referenced within the Covid PortalPart Holiday 2021
The information contained in the section of the Covid Portal entitled "Vaccination" (with the exception of the "Czech Republic" tab) is updated solely on the basis of information provided by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Czech Republic and is in Czech language only.Please send any questions regarding Vaccination to firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the creators
The website was created thanks to the initiative of Dominik Feri in cooperation with expert volunteers of Česko.Digital, NAKIT and the content team of this portal.
Thanks also to colleagues from korona.gov.sk.
Web content and dissemination
Unless otherwise stated, the content of the website is available under a Creative Commons CC BY 4.0 International license.